Freephone on all UK mobile networks


Holiday sickness claims
Holiday sickness claims Holiday sickness claims Holiday sickness claims

Accident at airport

By on October 11, 2016

Personal Injury Compensation Claims for Accidents in Amusement Parks

Introduction to Amusement Park Accident Compensation Claims

Compensation Claims resulting from accidents in theme parks or amusement parks

At Claims Legal we are often contacted by people who have been injured whilst at amusement parks, theme parks, water parks or funfairs.

It may be possible to make a compensation claim for injuries sustained at an amusement park if the owners of the park or the funfair ride / attraction operators are at fault for your accident.

Types of Accidents in Amusement Parks

Compensation Claims resulting from accidents in Theme Parks

Some of the most common accidents we hear about at amusement parks, theme parks and funfairs include:

Slips and TripsCases where someone has slipped or tripped on a pavement inside the park which has not been maintained properly or where a spillage has not been cleaned up.  There may be mud, hidden potholes, openings in the ground or cables obscured in long grass or by poor illumination which result in a fall.

Faulty or Defective Rides and AmusementsSometimes if a ride at a funfair malfunctions or breaks while you are a passenger you could be injured by the jolt or collision.

Food PoisoningFood Poisoning contracted from cafes or restaurants inside the theme park, funfair or amusement park.

Objects Falling from HeightsSignposts, fencing or other objects inside the amusement park, theme park or funfair which have not been maintained properly can fall and injure guests.

If you suffer a personal injury whilst at an amusement park, theme park or funfair, which is not your fault, then you may be entitled to make an accident compensation claim.

What should I do now I have had an Accident at a Theme Park?

Steps to take following an accident at an Amusement Park

To make a successful personal injury compensation claim, you would need to prove that another person was responsible for your injury (in this case, the owner of the Amusement Park, Theme Park or Funfair, the fairground operators, the owners of the attraction, the local authority or private owners of the land on which the events are taking place).

To help your case, you should report the accident to the staff at the time, make a note of your accident in the accident book, take names and addresses of any witnesses to the accident and if possible take photographs of the area where the accident happened.  You may also need to report the accident directly to the Health and Safety Executive.

If you are intending to claim expenses such as prescription costs and travelling expenses, remember to keep receipts as evidence.

Holiday Sickness Claim

© Holidaysicknessclaims.co.uk 2016. All Rights Reserved.

This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by InfoMotru.ro and Locco.Ro

Holiday Sickness Claims is a trading style of Claims Legal Ltd. UK Company 07377456

Registered Office: 93A Windsor Road Prestwich Manchester M25 0DB. Telephone: 0800-8-654321

Claims Legal Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. CRM25925